Wednesday 18 March 2009

The Redwood Highway



I went a little further north this morning to the Redwood National Park and check out the trees. I then turned around and headed back down the 101........have decided that is as far north as I will be going on this trip.





























noticed this little guy at the side of the road as I left the National Park



then his mate decided to join him...







Avenue of the Giants on H'way 101





And as Freeways go....the 101 is pretty nice scenery:


















I stopped in a town called Willets for the evening and am thinking of heading inland and visiting Napa Valley and make my way over to Death Valley over the next few days.

2 comments:

  1. Howya Carl. Sounds like you are having a ball. Getting lonely yet, or should I ask ;-)?

    Well Happy Birthday for tomorrow sir. And thank you for your kind wishes to me earlier this month (date slightly off but I'll forgive you for that).

    Hope you have a great day.

    Paudie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carl,
    Happy birthday from Mum and i have a nice day now.
    Stay safe P.

    ReplyDelete