Friday 13 February 2009

Yeah but....no but.....Yeah but....No but......

Steinhatchee was decidedly chilly this morning as I headed off just after 7am...got about 2 miles down the road when I had to dig out the warm gloves again and a few miles after that the thermal lining for the jacket had to come out too!



thank you very much....

So I do 185 miles going south (when I would prefer to be going north) in really cold conditions for the first 3 hours or so.....get to the bike dealership to pick up my proper licence plate and registration that they told me yesterday were waiting for me to be told that the plate hasn't been released by the DMV yet and will probably be early next week before they have it!

hhhmmmmmm......boy was I not pleased! I think the guy's offer to fill my bike up with gas was his way of getting away from the DEATH STARE that he was getting at the time.....they will now fed-ex my stuff to a honda dealership en-route for me to pick up along the way (would have been nice if they offered that a week ago)....

the town of Mayo for the second day in a row...
Nothing more for me to do but go back to warm-weather attire and head north again.......took route 27 north and just kept going, ended up doing over 400 miles and am tucked up in Tallahassee.....the state capital of Florida.

Friday the 13th hasn't been too bad so far.......

2 comments:

  1. What a crap life you have, imagine having to drive around in all that sunshine to all those beautiful beaches while you wait for those useless buggers!

    Blog is great fun, I guess there are i-cafes everywhere?

    Hope you find someone nice to spend Valentine's Day with....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you get to see the Tallahassee Bridge?

    ReplyDelete