Wednesday 8 April 2009

L.A......city of the car!!!!

Not a great deal to report but thought I should check-in all the same to ensure everyone knew I was still ok.

I made my way down to L.A. on Monday morning (about 160 miles) in order to find myself somewhere to store the bike. I have decided to hold onto her, park her up somewhere and then return to the USA in about 3 months when the weather up north is more inviting to spend 3-4 weeks visiting places like Montana and possibly Canada's British Columbia.

Anyway....I had a couple of leads on storage companies that might be able to help but spent much of Monday afternoon sweltering in LA traffic (seems to be constant gridlock), getting lost and getting very frustrated at storage companies who were of no help whatsoever once I had found them!

Long story short.....found a company who will have a space for me by the end of this week....they are building me a little cage to lock my bike away in at this very moment.

I ended up in Redondo Beach on Monday evening and Tuesday morning I decided to have a day off the bike and I extended my stay in the hotel and had a lazy day walking along the beach and chilling out.


not quite Baywatch but you get the idea....


from the Pier at Redondo Beach
Wednesday morning and I guess I should check out the map and make a plan for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment